- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Small set of table hockey;
- 12 players wear armor and casques;
- Operated with levers;
If modeling is your long-time hobby you will certainly like our this mechanical construction kit – Medieval Hockey. It’s not just a model but a real game that you can enjoy with your friends and family.
Medieval knights decided to put aside their swords and start the game of hockey. Miniature hockey field hosts 12 players of competing teams. They are wearing shiny armor and hold onto their hockey sticks to play a game of medieval hockey. You can move players by turning the levers that are on the sides of the field. Try scoring a goal by moving your players in the game that you assembled yourself.
A mechanical construction kit made of metal – is a unique example in the new line of modeling products. This model kit will present a challenge to intellectuals who like things to be perfect and pay attention to all details. This unique construction is a great surprise gift for anyone who collects miniature models. Our Medieval Hockey isn’t just a model kit, it’s also a table game that is great for anyone’s personal collection.
- Package size: 10.9 x 5 x 1 in // 278 x 128 x 26 mm
- Model size: 10.9 x 7.7 x 3.7 in // 277 x 196 x 94 mm
- What’s included: a kit with model pieces, a set of additional pieces, an eco-leather sack, a stand, a polishing cloth, a pair of pliers, a manual
- Material: Polished stainless steel
- Number of pieces: 175 pieces
- Special features: 12 active players, control levers
- Recommended age: 14+