- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit included;
A legendary, beautiful retro design. A rapid sports car from the past, inspired by the winners of international car races from the beginning of the century.
Open to the wind and aerodynamic, this elegant historical sports vehicle is a joy to build and look at.
The open steering rods that go to the front wheels are located under the car body. The intricate engine gears can be seen beneath the hood.
- Package size: 255 x 125 x 23 mm
- Model size: 151 x 57 x 44 mm
- Set: 3 plates with parts, 4 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, cotton gloves, pliers, file and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 92 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES.
Not for a beginner. Heavy enough gauge metal to be sturdy, but light enough to bend and work with. Well designed. Beautiful when finished
High quality. Parts fit together nicely. Make sure you have a small needle nose pliers for assembly.