- Wooden mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Moving plywood tracks;
- Started from a metal spring installed in the engine;
- The model has a removable front bucket.
The Push Dozer is the industrial hero of our lineup! It’s a great addition to any collection and has amazing attention to detail that will satisfy any model enthusiast. The parts of this plywood retro-style bulldozer are made based on real-life tractors of industrial design.
The Push Dozer kit contains a set of plywood sheets with all the parts of the tractor model, all of which are perfectly fitted and require no glue, including the handles and bearings in the wheels.
This kit is a perfect gift for both adults and kids (14 years and up) since it’s the ideal blend of an engaging DIY process and a meditative, relaxing experience.
- Packing size: 295 x 215 x 30 mm.
- Gross weight: 554 g.
- Net weight: 144 g.
- Packing material: micro-corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 157 x 110 x 112 mm.
- Set: 3 plates with parts, metal spring, wax for lubricating parts, sandpaper, and instructions.
- Material: plywood and combined materials.
- Number of pieces: 222 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES