- Wooden mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- You can move the limbs and replace them with others;
Mechanical model for self-assembling “Prometheus"
Action-figure model for self-assembly. After assembly, you can move the limbs and replace them with others.
- Moving limbs.
- With the help of clamps, the model can be put in any position.
- Special magnetic connections allow you to combine parts from different models.
- You don't need any glue to assemble the model.
- Packing size: 222 x 156 x 62 mm.
- Gross weight: 335 g.
- Net weight: 52 g.
- Packing material: micro corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 65 x 88 x 130 mm.
- Set: 2 plates with parts, assembly instructions, wax for lubricating moving machine parts, thread, sandpaper, toothpicks and rubber bands. Comes with an extra hand and a removable backpack.
- Material: plywood and combined materials.
- Number of pieces: 153 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES
CRYSTAL STEAM UNIVERSE STORY:
Model: MN_1.1 “Prometheus”
Year of Production: 1901
Mass: 9620 kg
Height (in basic form): 6280mm *about up to a car’s exhaust pipe
MN_1.1 is the first and most common production model by Blainestein Corp. The MN_1.0 prototype was built by a team of young engineers, headed by the genius Crowe Blainestein, for demonstrating the capabilities of his machines to world.
MN_1.1 revolutionized the fields of technology and heavy industry with its anthropomorphic structure and the ease with which its upper limbs could be replaced with various tools.
Prometheus is used in many fields and greatly facilitates tasks which would’ve been far too hard for the human body, and hence its name.
MN_1.1 is currently the most mass-produce mechanoid.