Mysterious Timer 2
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Works for 60 minutes;
- Open clockwork mechanism;
- On / off lever;
- Toolkit included;
An improvement of our most mysterious and unique piece, this beautiful clockwork timer is not only beautiful, but also functional!
The mechanism can be wound to measure up to an hour of time, after which an alarm will sound for you.
This second iteration of the Mysterious Timer is easier to assemble and can work longer than the previous design.
You won’t find a model as fascinating and enigmatic as this one anywhere else… So, get this perfect gift or decoration while you can!
- Package size: 255 x 125 x 23 mm
- Model size: 116 x 84 x 71 mm
- Set: 4 plates with parts, 8 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, cotton gloves, pliers, file and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 62 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES.
Great gadget! Love the building process of it!
Overall this puzzle is pretty fun and is a lot more “sturdy” than other metal puzzles I have put together. The only problem I had is that it is hard to get the gears tight and flush on their shafts. Because of this the clock will want to bind and not work that well. I think I could have taken my time and done a better job instead of getting it finished in about 2hrs.