Marvel Tank | Advance Pro series
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Variable speed;
- Tank tracks can be activated and deactivated;
- Engine on and off lever;
- Enabling and disabling caterpillars;
- Wind-up handle.
Marvel Tanks comes as a kit that includes a set of metal sheets with all necessary parts, a set of spare parts, and a pair of pliers – a special tool you will need to assemble the model – and a polishing cloth. This is a unique model that doesn’t have any analogs. Majority of parts of the Marvel Tank are manufactured to scale of the real British tank and will make a perfect gift for anyone who loves modeling.
The model is operated by miniature levers, mechanical tracks can be set in motion with the help of a windup mechanism that is activated by pressing on the handle on the side of the tank. The top part of the model has levers that you can use to adjust the movement of the tracks or turn the tank. The speed of the tank can be regulated with a special lever also on the upper side of the model.
Marvel Tank is a unique model that we made thinking of those who are sticklers to the detail and enjoy models that are made with attention to the smallest design bit. Buying a gift like that for a person who’s fond of modeling you will give them something to enjoy for a while.
- Packing size: 289 x 139 x 31 mm.
- Gross weight: 734 g.
- Net weight: 233 g.
- Packing material: micro-corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 170 x 77 x 58 mm.
- Set: 5 plates with parts, 4 additional gears, spiral, pliers, file, cloth for polishing. instruction
- Material: polished stainless steel (steel grade AISI 304).
- Number of pieces: 155 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.