Marvel Tank | Advance Pro series
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Variable speed;
- Tank tracks can be activated and deactivated;
- Engine on and off lever;
- Enabling and disabling caterpillars;
- Wind-up handle.
The Marvel Tank is a unique model for people who enjoy craftsmanship and attention to detail. It has no real life analogue, but the majority of its parts are designed based on real British tanks.
This is both a wonderful DIY experience and a perfect gift for a creative person.
The model is operated by miniature levers, mechanical tracks can be set in motion with the help of a windup mechanism that is activated by pressing on the handle on the side of the tank. The top part of the model has levers that you can use to adjust the movement of the tracks or turn the tank. The speed of the tank can be regulated with a special lever also on the upper side of the model.
Marvel Tanks comes as a kit that includes a set of metal sheets with all the necessary parts, a set of spare parts, a polishing cloth and a pair of pliers – a special tool you will need to assemble the model.
- Packing size: 289 x 139 x 31 mm.
- Gross weight: 734 g.
- Net weight: 233 g.
- Packing material: micro-corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 170 x 77 x 58 mm.
- Set: 5 plates with parts, 4 additional gears, spiral, pliers, file, cloth for polishing. instruction
- Material: polished stainless steel (steel grade AISI 304).
- Number of pieces: 155 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES