Marvel Tank 2
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit included;
Our first Marvel Tank was such a hit that we decided to create a new, improved and optimized version!
This metal model kit is inspired by First World War designs, but has been stylized in a more peaceful and elegant fashion. The self-propelling mechanism can overcome obstacles with its shiny tracks. The tank moves from a wind-up spring system.
Build this beautiful combination of real-world history and steampunk beauty to decorate your home or workspace!
- Package size: 255 x 125 x 23 mm
- Model size: 141 x 63 x 48 mm
- Set: 4 plates with parts, 9 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, cotton gloves, pliers, file and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 140 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES.
I loved it. Only thing it's it should be a little stronger, thicker. Besides that it was great. Enjoyed every minute putting it together.
The metal for the tank is thick. BUT one must be careful bending tabs as they can break.
Got this for a family member. Very nice build and will make a great room piece after he is done
I'm still working on it, but there have been times I wished for better directions. That said, I'm getting though building it. The quality of the kit is very good. About half the pieces are tank track, so working on that is very repetitive, which is just the nature of the beast, so to speak, but be prepared for that. All in all, if your looking for a fun projected, this could be a good and fun choice.