- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Active transmission;
- Autopilot regime;
- Engine can be turned on and off;
Model-building is exciting, but it’s also hard work that is thoroughly enjoyed by true intellectuals and perfectionists. It may seem tedious, with all the attention to the detail that is needed to assemble a model from a kit, strictly following the manual, and not everyone will find it fascinating. But anyone who loves modeling can tell you about the deep satisfaction they get from assembling not just a model, but an actual working model.
Do you enjoy spending hours arranging and fitting together tiny pieces of aircrafts and cars, assembling them according to the instructions in the user manual and painting them bit by bit? Then we recommend you move a level up and continue with assembling mechanical models, using special tools.
A Glorious Cabrio kit contains sheets of metal with all necessary parts, a set of spare parts, an eco-leather sack, a stand, a polishing cloth, a pair of pliers, a set of tools, as well as user manual that will tell you everything you need to know about assembling and using the model.
Glorious Cabrio has a lot of working parts under its hood. The convertible has a real transmission and a stick that lets you shift gears and put the car in reverse, as well as put it in neutral. The model includes a fully functional steering wheel that has a lever that turns on the autopilot regime. In autopilot regime, the car goes in a circle turning left or right.
Glorious Cabrio will make a great gift for anyone who is fond of elegant cars and complex mechanisms. The car is more of an object of art because there is no real-life prototype for this model, which means that you are giving your friends a unique car.
- Package size: 10.9 x 5 x 1 in // 278 x 128 x 26 mm
- Model size: 8.4 x 2.8 x 2 in // 214 x 72 x 51 mm
- What’s included: Model pieces, a set of spare\additional parts, a polishing cloth, a pair of pliers, a manual.
- Material: Polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 205 pieces
- Special features: wheels turning, a transmission box with a stick, doors and hood open, steering wheel turning, windup mechanism.
- Recommended age: 14+