- Wooden mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Moving plywood caterpillars;
- Started from a metal spring installed in the engine;
- The model has a removable front bucket.
Model making has gone beyond children’s hobby, now it fascinates people who find true joy in making models of cars and aircrafts. Maybe you’re one of those people, who enjoy creating lovely models of cars and baroque mansions? Or maybe you have a friend who loves modeling? Then you know for sure what joy and satisfaction modeling brings to people!
Mechanical assembly kit Push Dozer is a set of plywood sheets that contains all parts of the tractor model. Combining parts together you will create a three-dimensional model of the machine. All parts are made from plywood and are perfectly fitted, including handles and bearing in wheels.
All parts of the model are made to scale with the real-life tractors of similar design, and plywood means that your tractor model will look like a retro-style machine.
Plywood assembly kit is designed for kids of 12 years and older since it contains small parts and requires a lot of attention. Adults will enjoy assembling this kit even more because for many of us such hobby means that we get an awesome distraction from our everyday work routine.
- Package size: 11.8 x 8.6 x 1.2 in // 300 x 220 x 30 mm
- Model size: 6.2 x 4.3 x 4.3 in // 160 x 108 x 110 mm
- What’s included: model pieces, a metal spring, a wax for lubricating parts, a sandpaper, a user manual
- Material: wood
- Number of pieces: 222 pieces
- Special features: no glue needed, wooden caterpillars, an engine switch, removable bucket, driven by a metal spring installed into the engine
- Recommended age: 14+