- Wooden mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Powered by a spring;
- Functional steering wheel;
Modeling or assembling a miniature model of a real-size mechanism remains one of the most fascinating hobbies people have all over the world. Creating a whole from the parts and getting a small wooden car requires attention to the details and patience, but all efforts are rewarded because modeling brings a lot of satisfaction.
Are you looking for a gift for your best friends, your colleague or your boss? If they like modeling you have found a perfect option: our Elvis car - a wooden model of a car, based on Elvis Presley's vehicle.
Elvis Presley wasn’t just a rock star and an extremely popular musician, he was also an avid collector of cars. He owned more than 1200 of different vehicles, mostly Cadillacs. He generously gifted them to his friends, girlfriends, servants, fans and even his dentist. We give you a chance to get a model of one of those cars for yourself.
Each part mimics the real-life Cadillac’s parts precisely – from the elegant shape of the car body to a familiar look of the hood and door handles. Miniature seats and all parts that you can find under the hood are made to scale with the legendary car.
This wooden model kit will make a perfect surprise gift for anyone who is creative and loves handmade things.
- Packing size: 295 x 215 x 30 mm.
- Gross weight: 606 g.
- Net weight: 140 g.
- Packing material: micro corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 230 x 87 x 58 mm.
- Set: 3 plates with parts, a metal spring, a wax for lubricating parts, a sandpaper, a user manual
- Material: plywood and combined materials.
- Number of pieces: 171 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, Ukraine.