Free shipping worldwide
Delivery up to 5 days
To order this model click ADD TO CART
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Inertial mechanism;
- Toolkit is not included.
This sturdy metal model is based on the industrial design of the real-life heavy K700 tractor.
This model is the perfect starter option, as it's easier to assemble due to the lack of a spring drive. The movement mechanism rotates from the momentum of the wheels. The tractor has a swivel rear axle just like its real-life prototype.
The cabin doors and the hood can be opened, revealing the inertial mechanism inside.
- Package size: 170 x 170 x 7 mm
- Model size: 112 x 55 x 44 mm
- Set: 3 plates with parts, cloth for polishing and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 90 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, German, French, Spanish, Russian.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES.