Mysterious Timer | Advance Pro series
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Works for 60 minutes;
- Open clockwork mechanism
Digital gadgets dominate our lives, but there is still something truly wonderful and relaxing about a physically ticking clockwork mechanism. The Mysterious Timer represents a new level of model kits: it’s beautiful, complex and functional.
The model kit includes all the necessary parts of the chronograph itself, plus a special wooden base, a detailed user manual and a set of miniature tools that you will need to assemble it.
The Mysterious Timer is an open-clock mechanism that can be wound up with a special gear. One windup cycle will keep the timer going for one hour.
This is a great DIY project and a perfect gift, as it can be used as BOTH a timer and a decorative piece.
- Packing size: 289 x 139 x 31 mm.
- Gross weight: 675 g.
- Net weight: 198 g.
- Packing material: micro-corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 145 x 104 x 80 mm.
- Set: 5 plates with parts, 8 additional gears, spring, pliers, file, cloth for polishing, instruction.
- Material: polished stainless steel (steel grade AISI 304).
- Number of pieces: 68 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES