- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Track-guided model;
- Toolkit included;
This beautiful steamliner is the pride and joy of our series. A sleek, aerodynamic metal model, inspired by dieselpunk, steampunk and historical designs.
It’s a gift and collector’s piece that is truly impressive and universal. It can decorate any space: from your study, to your living room, to a formal corporate office.
The model is powered by a spring-mechanism. From the top and from the side you can observe the movements of the gear-wheel and the flywheel inside the train. The layout of the wheels is based on the famous Union Pacific Big Boy. The wheelbase of the locomotive is 4-12-6. The metal model kit scale is 1:64. The width of rail is 24 mm. The coal tender can be unhooked from the locomotive. Engine can be turned on and off.
- Package size: 345 x 175 x 45
- Model size: 510 x 71 x 62 mm, rails 1530 х 37 х 6 mm
- Set: 7 plates with parts, 38 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, cotton gloves, pliers, file and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 256 pieces.
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES.
The entire box opening experience is worth the price of this model. So looking forward to building this. Item was well packaged and arrived on time. This is a great model and I am super happy to own one.
I don’t build a lot of models but when I see one this unique it is a must.
Hubby had surgery so had to find something to keep him occupied during his weeks of recovery. This was it! Not cheap but when you see how intricate it is, the weight of it, and the thought that went behind it and is needed to put it together it was worth it. Can't wait to get him another one!